Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Must Haves for Thanksgiving

Well, I'm relaxing a bit before the craziness of the next two days.  I thought I'd give a list of the products I cannot do without for Thanksgiving.

Challah Bread - makes great dried bread cubes for stuffing!
Frontera Cabernet - wonderful inexpensive wine
Yankee Candle - I love all the festive scents at this time of year.  My favorite is Autumn Leaves
Butcher Stores - fresh turkeys are wonderful
The Fresh Market - I love to get my dinner rolls from here.  The knot ones are my fav.  Not only that, but the atmosphere of the store itself is marvelous.  Enough to put anyone in a holiday mood!
Bath House Soaps - after the guests have gone, I'm completely wiped out.  The soaps from this company really help me unwind.  You can order any scents that thrill you, and bonus, they are really pretty too!


These are a few of my favorite things...la, la, la!

Keep Celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment