Monday, November 19, 2012

An Impromptu Teen Cast Party

     Yesterday's teen cast party was fun!   I had no idea how many kids to expect, so I had to be ready for anything.  I'd guess we had about 15, not including my own.

     My menu for the event was:

                     Mini Pepperoni Pizzas - http://www.schwans.com/products/productDetail.aspx?id=63347&c1=11452&c2=9435
                     Puff Pastry Sausage Bites - Very easy to make in advance and freeze!
                     Deli Spirals - Nancy's
                     Beer Nuts - no real beer in them!
                     Potato Chips and Sour Cream Onion Dip (they went through 2 bags!)
                     Sugar Cookies
                      Various Soft Drinks, including "Champagne" (sparkling grape juice)

     The kids played games, like Apples to Apples, Never have I Ever, Family Business and various games on the Wii.  They laughed and laughed!
     When it was all over, about 2 hours later, one of the girls said, "I wish my mom was as fun as you!"  Though I can't imagine what was so fun about me, other than that I kept the food flowing!
      My kids were thrilled and very grateful, which is good, because I plan on calling some favors in on Thanksgiving!

     Keep Celebrating!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment